Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Akus Gallery @ ECSU







so about two month ago I was contacted by the gallery director for Akus Gallery at Eastern Connecticut University.. I didn't know what to expect, but we set up a meeting, she came over to the studio and we got down to business.. She loved my work and ask me to do a solo exhibit. I said HELL YEAH! (I actually said Yes I will haha) then she says its 1350 sq. ft. hahah I'm like wow? so I'll make sure to go all out. Figures, paintings, sketches, murals you name I'm gonna slave over this show! and I present you the pics so you can get a feel of what I am to conquer.. good times for sure! I'll make sure to post progress shots but it won't be anytime soon the show is January 28th of 2010. after my July show it's nothing but this for the next 6 months.

No comments: