Monday, August 3, 2009

New Business Cards with spot varnish



So I just got my new business cards in and I gotta say I am happy with how they came out.. I usually would go with a very bright design, but I figured since my style is constantly evolving I wanted something a little more universal that I could use regardless of what I'm doing...The card is 80% matte black with 60% black text and a spot varnish to make things pop a little.. The back I did this half tone pattern to add a little texture to it, and with free round edges... hell why not... Though I gotta say its really hard to capture the spot varnish with a camera on the card, but you get the idea. enjoy!

And yes I did blur out the last 4 numbers to keep lurkers away haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get those printed?

Unknown said...

Bump.. Where did you get those cards made??