Monday, October 12, 2009

Tiny Face Lift


So this weekend I didn't get to paint much (was dog sitting for a friend), but I went to the studio to cut my prints (which I should be getting the sleeves in today) and to take pics of 12 new paintings that I finished for an exhibition I have coming up, I will only be posting the ones that I used for the new header on my site.

I decided to give the site a small face lift due to the fact that I am now falling a little more into place with my style and I think from here on in I will continue on with this style and eventually keep evolving from it, but I'm really excited about it... I feel like everything now compliments each other... having my prints match my tees, stickers matching my paintings, etc... it's just a lot more cohesive.. I should have the new paintings up shortly

No comments: