Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Progress



So new studios can be tricky... I'm still trying to figure out what feels good and the flow of things.. a couple of things I have discovered, first I really love painting on walls versus painting on an easel, just the feel of getting really close with no object between you and your piece, hopefully you get what I mean, second I like painting to movies a little more than painting to music haha not sure why, maybe it's the feel of someone else in the room? who knows... I posted a progress pic of a sea horse like creature swimming in a sea of frosting.. oil is something you really have to have patience for, so I'm working on multiple pieces to speed things up...that's probably the only thing I miss about acrylic, but the overall finish pieces is so worth it. enjoy the pics!

No comments: