Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet tooth instillation



For my solo I have coming up in Jan 28th, I'll be doing two corner instillation. One corner I'll be creating 3 giant cupcakes along with customized cherries (I couldn't find giant cherries, but I did score a few giant apples that I can paint up as cherries) and I'll be using half of a Styrofoam 10" ball covered in plaster for the frosting and for the cup I will be using a flower pot...I was able to find a few with ridges which will go perfect, though I'm thinking about cutting off the top brim with the flourish to make it look a little more legit. I will soon be posting progress pics of those as well. I'll be doing 4 custom figures, two 8" dunnys and two 10" MAD*ls.. as you can see by the pic I sculpted frosting on the the mad*l's head I just need to sand it down a bit and sculpt a cherry to place it on top then off ti start throwing paint on those.

No comments: