Sunday, August 15, 2010

Still Experimenting

Creature should have been a little more round on the bottom

The tower should have been a little more symmetrical
Ok so I'm still going at it and trying to figure things out... this process is so frustrating because I feel I can't get it right.. so I tried doing a new painting before I leave to CA..well this is what you get when you try and rush a painting before leaving.. its just no good...I uploaded which will be my last painting here in CT...I have a similar idea for another one but I will just wait once I'm out there, considering I still need to pack, ship and clean out the studio..so I posted what I did and I corrected the painting by adding some black marks haha, kinda like a teacher making corrections on what to improve...ugh I really don't like posting things like this but hey it is what it is.

No comments: