Thursday, September 23, 2010

Movie Night @ Zero Friends Pop Shop SF



My Friend Dan and I were on the hustle last week checking out galleries and shops when by accident we stumbled upon zero friends pop up shop right next to upper playground, so we walked in and Alex Pardee along with Nate Van Dyke were doing a live painting session... got to meet both and they seem like really cool people.. we started talking to Sean who was at the shop helping and selling tickets to a movie night they were going to have..what movie? sleepaway camp... I have heard about this movie through a friend of mine, but I just never got around to see it...Dan was up for going and so was I, why not...awesome mid 80's horror camp movie with Alex Pardee and friends, sounds good to me..we bought tickets and the tickets were actual 5x7 prints as well, so how's that extra coolness..anyways here are the pictures of the night.. it was good times, small and intimate.. I think they will be here for about a month so each week they will be showing a different movie.. stoked on that! enjoy the pics...


The Set up

Getting their smores on

Alex Pardee's and Nate Van Dyke's Collab

Alex Pardee's Narwhal



Double X Flame mallows


Pop Up Shop on Filmore

Movie Ticket/Print..pretty cool idea

HAHA you gotta see the movie to understand this pic

Free Bee print for those at the movie

No comments: