Saturday, September 18, 2010

Partner in Crime

Bonnie & Clyde revisited
So I'm sitting here on a Friday night in California..( I know with so much going on, I'm staying in?!?) with not much to do.. painted all morning and it was great.. got lots done..but evening rolls in and I get the urge to do something.. but with who? and the words that matt said to me before I moved rang in my head...FIND YOURSELF A PARTNER IN CRIME..and that is true.. going to places by yourself can get boring, am I gonna yell "hey yosiell you saw that shit?!?" to myself and look like the fool? looking back I think that's the same thing that happened to me when I moved to New Haven.. I couldn't really enjoy it because there was no one to enjoy it with....that last year there I got to explore New Haven a lot more with my friends Matt and Trish.. they were always around to hang and easy access as well...I had a friend for a minute that would come up from Long Island.. I would get super excited when he visited..why? because of the same deal...what adventure where we going to go on next, and what exploring we would do....whether it's your significant other or a close friend I think everyone needs a partner in crime..to discover new things and try new things...someone you can call on the spot and are down to do whatever.... on that note where there hell is my "bonnie?" heheh

1 comment:

Dreaming of Isis said...

Your bonnie got knocked up twice and lives on the east coast lol....nah, you're right tho. YOu need a partner in crime. Shouting to yourself may only get you locked up. I send you my brujeria, dear friend...my spell has been cast, you will soon find your Bonnie :)