Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

These people mean business

It's electric boggy oogy oogy

Tables are being thrown.. kinda like a domino scene in an Ice Cube video

What's that? wait I can't hear you
Ah so today is Halloween and I will be off to hang out with a few friends to watch some horror movies...so getting caught up in the spirit I had the idea of maybe buying a Ouija board and using that as my canvas? not sure that was a great idea so I canned the whole thing... but as I was doing my research I stumbled upon a few seance pics, some with Ouija boards... I gotta say those old pics are really creepy looking, but cool at the same time nice eerie feel to them.. so I decided to post a few of them up.. who knows maybe my next solo maybe along the lines of this whole theme? hmm I may have to look into that some more because I for sure am getting some awesome images in my head as far as paintings and instillation goes.. we'll see

No comments: