Friday, October 29, 2010

Possessed Icing Head Sicklings



So getting over a slump after being in bed for a week after the move to my new place in Oakland... I have finally finished these new icing head sicklings..possessed that is.. right in time for Halloween..they are going for $55 shipped in the US and go live tomorrow at 12 (PDT).. so head on over to the shop tomorrow and pick these little dudes up...they are five of them and one with the moldy version chase... they will be blind box, in the sense that I will pack them up and then randomly place the shipping labels on them...In the meant time I am prepping for my first toy signing at this years Designer Con in Pasadena which I am very excited about...Poison Sweet will be released that day so make sure to come out if you are in the LA area...should be good times! after that I will be busy prepping for my solo show in DC at art whino which will be my first solo show using my real name, but more to come on that later...

No comments: